Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Minyi's first Piroshkis


It look like "tau sao pian" isnt it? I am really craving for some especially those Wendy had bought for us everytime she went back to Penang. I shared Su's recipe with MY and we made curry chicken piroshkis when I was at her place. The ones in the picture are shaped by MY, I cannot never make nice, round ones like hers. Hah.
On this note, I wish everything goes smoothly for Wendy's wedding which is taking place this weekend in Malaysia. Enjoy babe~~

2 comments:

Mandy said...

si mi is piroshkis? I am so sua gu. *blush*

ring-a-ding-a-ling said...

actually i never knew what is it, according to online dictionary:
pi·rozh·ki also pi·rosh·ki (p-rôshk, -rsh-)
pl.n.
Small Russian pastries filled with finely chopped meat or vegetables, baked or fried

haha it is delicious anyhow, I will email you the recipe ;)