Sunday, August 30, 2009

Centerpiece of Kitchen


As Ween had said, it doesnt matter if we use it or not, whats important is that it look pretty on the kitchentop, hah, I m sold and indulge in a KA mixer as well. To make myself feel less guilty, I did wait till the Mayer Warehouse Sale and got it. Initially I was so hoping to get red bcos most of the small kitchen accessories (ie peeler, zester, whisk) I got in America and bought it home with me are all fine-engine red. Turns out RED is never on sale...bumpers. I was standing there for the longest time, contemplating to get the pink 1, so sweet that it remind me of a doll-house kitchen appliance.

Anyhow I decided my kitchen is too pretty for me to cook =p

1 comment:

sooks said...

Hey! Thks for dropping by my blog and for your comments. Great to hear from u. Looks like u're having fun in the US. U there for gd?