Monday, July 28, 2008

For Fiza...

A long awaited picture...this pretty little lass in my arms is Elizabeth, Alfi' s precious darling and coincidental also Fiza's niece!
The world is really small! Haha anyway it was very thrilling to meet my friend's sister half the world across, and it feel almost like I had know Alfi for a long long time. Her character is like Fiza, very bubbly and friendly, I m missing the both of them already!
I am finally home from our great California trip!

Taken at one of the lovely spot along the scenic drive...
Tons of stories to tell... great company, lovely scenery, tons of shopping, yummy food! That's a truly fabulous holiday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Babe! Really small world! hahaa.. so love the pic! ;) and you really look like you're having fun.. Enjoy the quality time with Kenny, take good care of yourselves
*big hugz* - Fiza