Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th July @ City of Coca Cola

We went for a short trip to Atlanta for the long weekend.

Is Atlanta fun?

*Evil Grin* I must say YES!

We went to Georgia Aquarium and World of Coca Cola on our 1st day, to be honest I didnt know Coke originated from this city.


Georgia Aquarium is the world's largest aquarium, I guess once you have tried diving, seeing fishes in enclosed glass showcases just do not do it for you.

World of Coca Cola is basically a huge advertising medium to show how much happiness Coke has bring to everyone across the world. The tasting room was fun, they feature vending machine for 60 different soft drinks and you can drink to your joy but there is this much fizz one can take!

I will continue my Atlanta's experience in later posts...countdown 3 days to Carina and Irene's arrival!

No comments: