Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fishouse madness on Wednesday for ladies


Rosa, Jenn, Moi, Melissa
Not exactly new friends but I am unsure when I started hanging out with these gorgeous and fun ladies~ there is always good food and alot of dancing when they are around~
It was madness at Fish House's deck on Wed's nights where drinks are $2 for ladies only. It was so packed, kinda remind me Zouk on a Wed's Mambo night as well. Although it had been almost 3 yrs since I last stepped into Zouk on a Mambo night, wondering if they are still doing mambo on Wed nights ha~my rambling. Anyhow I never know any place/club could be so crowded in Pensacola on a weekday night.


Meanwhile 2 new boys had arrived, 1 poor fellow lost his luggage, hopefully they can retrieve it soon, I guess he is feeling very insecure without his clothes, his everything basically. He arrived in Pensacola with a yoga mat, first question I asked was "Are you a yoga guru and must do yoga everynight?" There is no other reason anyone would want to carry his yoga mat on board~ Little Singapore community is growing fast!

No comments: