Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday NKW!

My brother and I never show sister-brotherly love in words, I never never told him in person before, I am truly very proud of him. At the age of 24, he already owned 2 tutition centers and 1 swordcase company and embarrassing to say, earning more money than me (haha~). I am very grateful to have him around to take care of the house, with me as a military spouse, relocation is highly possible in the future, but I am very confident my parents are well taken care of his hands.
Happy birthday kido, here's wishing in making your first million bucks asap! He is so going to scream at me when he sees this haha~

2 comments:

weijie said...

hope my childhood photos are not exposed in this blog :S

ring-a-ding-a-ling said...

i would if i have hahaha i need to go back spore to dig =p