Thursday, May 29, 2008

I saw the Blue Angels in action today...


Blue angels
Originally uploaded by linggy

The United States Navy's Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron, popularly known as the Blue Angels, was formed in 1946 and is the world's first officially sanctioned military aerial demonstration team, as well as the oldest currently flying aerobatics team

Cited from Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Angels

I saw the Blue Angels in action today...and have been hearing them the whole morning. I saw 4 planes just like this picture, flying very close to each other and flying very low
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh....

Did I mention there are more squirrels in the garden outside, more than birds which I have yet to see many. In fact, I saw more aeroplanes flying above me than birds even.

Also I have to say the base's gym is very good, each threadmill come with personal tv which you can choose from many many channels and headphone to plug in and listen. There are also lessons (yoga, pilates etc) all day long but first, I have to figure my way around. All the buildings look the same and there are so many turns...

Sorry if today's post is very messy haha if you know me, thats usually how I talked to my friends as well. I change topic within seconds ;)

No comments: