Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Absolutely our favourite- Babbo Ristorante

Also situated in Greenwich Village, I present to you our fave restaurant of the whole trip-Babbo Ristorante. It is opened by Mario Batali who is my favourite American Iron Chef. If there is one TV channel I will suffer withdrawal symptoms from not watching when I go home, it is Food Network.

Mint Love Letters with Spicy Lamb Sausage

Linguine with Clams, Pancetta and Hot Chiles

Cheese for dessert, I probably had eaten more cheese in my 6 months in America than my last 2 years back in Singapore.

We had Q for 1 hrs 30 mins to get a table at Babbo to celebrate our anniversary. Their policy do not allow you to wait elsewhere, you have to be physically in the restaurant to be on the waiting list. My advice is to make a phone reservation, they open their reservation 30 days before your desired date.
We casually mentioned it was our anniversary that very day, look how sweet the staff are!

Babbo Ristorante
110 Waverly Place
+1 212 777 0303

No comments: