Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Week of potlucks

First I had potluck with my wonderful Japanese friends, I always enjoyed a tea session with them whenever and wherever. I cooked curry chicken and fried daikon cake while we had fried rice and very yummy pork ball soup (some kind of Japanese stew) from the other ladies.



I also had an international potluck with a new friend from Spain and an American-mexican, both very friendly and awesome ladies to hang out with. We had potato-egg omelette, which I learnt is a common dish in Spain, it is very fluffy! R cooked beef stew which she must had simmer for hours because the beef is sooo tender. I cooked fried bee hoon, I was racking my brain for what to cook actually but I guess the idea is to let them try our daily dishes, if they didnt like it, at least they tried it. ;) I hoped they enjoyed it. Note the handsome fellow in the picture with his dog, he is so adorable and cheeky. Hah.

No comments: