Tuesday, September 16, 2008

DIY Burgers



Pardon my ugly patties, still have yet to discover a way to make the patties nice and rounded. Somehow, I got the irresistible urge to flatten the patties on the pan, heh. Carina had taught me how to marinate the ground pork but I could not recall the exact spices. Oops, so I threw in a dash of cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, Mrs Dash's onion salt, an egg and a handful of breadcrumbs. I am not a big pork fan but Kenny said it was delicious (he said that to whatever I cook anyway, and I adore him for that.) The next time I will try with sauerkraut which Kenny loves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling, next time you prepare ur patties few hours before you grill/fry them... freeze them in freezer first to retain shape ^^

ring-a-ding-a-ling said...

Yes madam! will try that haha but lazy sometimes, it means I must prepare dinner in the mid afternoon =p