Saturday, November 22, 2008

B is for Birthday, B is for BBQ

We decided to host a mini BBQ for my birthday, essentially made up of the boys, Yukari and family, Akemi and family and Jennifer who had very kindly offer to make me a birthday cake.
A lemon poppyseed cake, oh so yummy, her secret is using pudding mix instead of butter, cant wait to get the recipe.
Master Chef Tan is having fun pretending to be satay-man, Kenny had tried to make satay (which uses peanut butter), he also spent alot effort making seafood skewers, bacon-wrapped-scallops, and many others.

Thanks to all who turned up, had lots of food and laughter.
What more could I want? Till next time~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Pictures of the cake please!! :)

ring-a-ding-a-ling said...

alamak, jus realised in the midst of the chaos, i didnt take pic of the cake (e camera wasnt with me most of the time, explain the few pics I took)boo