Thursday, November 20, 2008

Very happy birthday indeed

Yeah finally the weather is cold enough for me to flaunt my coach trenchcoat hah *pardon my vain-ness* We went for lunch at Jackson's Steakhouse just now, it is a seven-time consecutive recipient of Florida Trend magazine’s Golden Spoon Award. Jackson’s Steakhouse is considered one of Florida’s top 25 restaurants and is placed by the Distinguished Restaurants of North America in the top two percent of all fine dining restaurants in the country. http://jacksons.goodgrits.com/
All in all, it was an enjoyable experience but we kinda of prefer Skolepos, maybe it is the ambience and the fact we prefer seafood more.

Taaa daaaaaaaa...my present, haha it was actually bought in July when I was in California with the gals. A Tiffany & Co rosegold heart necklace which I been craving when I was back in Singapore. Looking forward to my mini-BBQ on Sat!


No comments: