Monday, November 3, 2008

Space Center Houston

The space center is definite a must-go if you are in Houston. Although I know nuts about space-stuff, I enjoyed myself at the space center. I like the tram tour which takes us through the real working Johnson space center and we get to be seated in the the mission control center where history was made. Also we got to see the astronauts in the international space station via live transmission. Do allow yourself a good 4-5 hours at the space center, we missed 1 attraction because we went to eat dim-sum. Sigh.

2 comments:

~munyee~ said...

Hahaha, I guess for me, dim sum will trump space station too...

My dad wanted to go to the space station in Houston when he came visit in May... but sadly it was too far from here... maybe next time bah...

ring-a-ding-a-ling said...

We didnt expect the programs to run at fixed timings, we thought it is like museum type of setting, own time own pace henceforth insufficient time. Haha Kenny was pretty excited about it, think it is a guy's thing?