Monday, January 5, 2009

1st destination- North Carolina

By a stroke of luck, we have an extra 1 week of holidays wooohooooo we packed our bag and headed for North Carolina where some of our friends are based in for training.

En route we went to this little malaysian restaurant, authentic malaysian fare at a very affordable price, highly recommended for those residing in Atlanta.
5150 Buford Hwy NE Ste A110Doraville,
GA 30340-1183Phone: (770) 458-1818

We did not see much of Goldsboro, NC actually it was purely a visiting-friends trip for me. I had so much fun! It felt really good to be catching up with friends, even if it is doing nothing, just yakking non-stop!
From top left, Lionel who is a blur blur darling, and the Quek family who had very kindly hosted us in their house with their daughter Ninghui who loves loves Elmo. She is especially delighted with the latest Elmo-Live who talks and sings haha such fun watching the kids trying to communicate with their toys. Last but not least, Ariel whom I first posted her pics when they visited in July. Time flies seeing how fast these little ones grow.

Most importantly to attend Princess Lizzie's one year old birthday party, the gorgeous girl of Alfie and Shewan and of course the niece of a dear friend ;)
Also, I want to wish Jo, who is departing to Oz tonight to pursue her dream, a safe flight and all the best for the exciting journey ahead! Haha I called her this morning the moment I woke up without realising it is 12 am in Singapore, oops, luckily she is still busy packing!
Although I talked to the girls online via MSN or Skype almost on a daily basis, it felt so much closer hearing their voices, make me realised I really do miss my gfs very much!!

No comments: