Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Bertday to my darling hubby



My first solo attempt at making Suyin's famous carrot cuppies with cream cheese frosting, another recipe from my world greatest's recipe book. When making the cupcakes, I had the sudden urge to call Suyin (haha, sound like some desperate lover =p), I was like "guess what cake I decided to make?" And she got it right immediately! Woohoo~~ I am glad it turned out great haha the last time we made these was during W's wedding where we had to do 100 small cuppies but that was such a fun experience.


Check out his birthday presents
Tada! Beer, more beer...


To demostrate how small the kitchen is, TY had to create a make-shift stall to deep-fry the nuggets haha it was such a funny sight. Now he know how roadside hawkers sell their food. Many thanks to him who came to help me cut meat, squid, kimchi etc. We had our first kimchi steamboat, it was sooo good especially on a cold day.


Also Happy Birthday to Jo and Cecila, have a great one ladies!

No comments: