Friday, June 13, 2008

World's greatest recipe book

Just before I left my ex-company, my AWESOME colleagues have complied a book of recipes all tried and tested!

Franklin who is an American from New York, had wriiten a funny and witty preface along with his healthy salads, smoothies and pastas in a bid to help me retain my shape (because he insist if not, I will put on 10kg in no time!)

The book also contain Dilini's yummy fish head curry with alot exotic spices which my cooking level has not reached!

My fave Irene's mummy fried beehoon & curry pok as I like to refer it as opposed to curry puffs.
Not to forget Suyin's famous carrot cup-cakes which I will always eat with fond memories of W & W's wedding (along with the fun, laughter, love and friendship while making the cakes!)
















Not to disappoint my darling colleagues' efforts, I already started making use of the book-my 1st recipe is Serena's Piroshkis!
So amazed at myself for getting it right at my 1st attempt, especially since everyone know about my lack of talent in kitchen which reminds me of the apron which Wendy gave for my farewell gift but thats for another story!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe, I'm sooooooo proud of you!!! Woooo... can cry just looking at those buns hahahaha :)

ring-a-ding-a-ling said...

haha yeah i can sense the tears sprouting to your eyes while you are writing this post!