Wednesday, June 4, 2008

May monthsary

30th May 2008, our fifth monthsary (the 2nd one we celebrated since Kenny left for States in early Feb), we went to Skopelos On The Bay which is located on Scenic Highway 98. Out of the window is a beautiful sunset with the different gradients of blue, purple and pink skies.

There was a wedding party going-on hence we could not get a seat outside under the skies, they even do special dinner under full moon which I can just imagine how romantic it will be...awwwww

We started off with baked oysters top with garlic butter (which triggered off my craving for Esmirada's lemon butter mussels during the last fabulous outing with the babes).

My main course was Scamp Cervantes Fresh sautée scamp filet topped with jumbo lump crabmeat which was eaten by President Bush and his wife back in 1992. It is stated in the menu heh but I prefer Kenny's main course!
Kenny had the Broiled Stuffed ShrimpJumbo shrimp filled with crabmeat dressing, served with Remoulade sauce which was yummylicious...

This meal set us back by USD 100, most expensive meal since I came to Pensacola.

Did I mention dessert is served on a tray and you can just choose it off the tray.
Key Lime Pie is THE dessert in Florida it seem, can be found on all menus in all restaurants, Kenny had not tried it as yet so we decided to give it a go.
Not too bad is my verdict but I am missing citron tart from Candele!!

Meanwhile I just received my monthsary present- Victoria secret, no biggies bought yoga pants and 2 dresses =)

Looking forward to June 30th!

No comments: