Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A day at Pensacola Beach!


We decided to go down to the beach to see this year Fiesta Sand Sculpture Contest, Love the dog and the froggie!
For those who know me well enough will know I try means and ways to get out of the SUN!
Hence I am the world's most unsuitable person to be living in Florida *evil grin*
Below are some of the pictures taken of the sun, sea and sand.
Also the longest fishing pier in Gulf of Mexico it is a fishing galore, every other minute, they are reeling in their rods with a few fishes, definitely worth the $6.50 to fish on the pier!

News of the week!
Counting down to Irene and Carina coming to USA, cant wait, I am sooo excited.
I have to prepare my wishlist from Singapore- 1st on the list is mosquitoe repellant (electrical type). I came all the way to States to be tormented by these blood-sucking buggers!

No comments: