Monday, June 23, 2008

maguro


maguro
Originally uploaded by linggy
If you are waiting for me to go on and on about how delicious and fresh this piece of maguro is...hah...it wont happen.

For a long time, everytime we went into Joe Patti's, Kenny and I were debate over whether to try the delicious looking tuna...the tuna is so precious in Joe's that only the boss is allowed to cut it.

Anyhow we bought a pound of it home because after reading tons of recipes on Food Network, I think I am ready to try to pan-sear the tuna, 3 mins on 1 side, supposed to be cooked on the outside and raw in the middle to taste the freshness of the tuna.

Heh it turn out to be of a rather weird taste, I cannot find any appropiate to describe the taste, sort of cut tongue feel (like eating semi-unripe pineapples).

Anyway no more tuna...

No comments: