Friday, January 9, 2009

Disney Adventure I: Magical Kingdom



We took so many pictures, it is hard for me to decide which ones to display hehe
There are photographers everywhere in all theme parks ready to take a picture for you, perfect for honeymoon couples if you ask me haha. Couples always face this issue when they travel but I guess after travelling alone for a few trips, I am contented to take pics with or without anyone inside the pic.
I do love taking picture with the characters, they will make kissing sounds inside their costumes when they hug you. For every character I took picture with, I asked Kenny the same old question " Do you think it is a guy or gal inside?"

There is no 1 favourite park for me, there is something in every park which capture the child inside me. I love love love the parades in Magic Kingdom! There is small performances through out the day, a characters march in the afternoon and do not miss the spectcular performance in the evening. With the castle all lit-up, together with the fireworks, it is a truly magical experience.

Another tip is please make your dining reservation well in advance! We got stuck with eating trashy pizza the whole day because there is no way you can get in any sit-down restaurant without prior reservation.

Inside the iconic Cinderella's castle is a restaurant " Cinderella's Royal Table", they served fixed lunches and dinners with special characters appearance from 60 USD per person, we were standing there pondering whether to spend so much money to eat with the fairy godmothers, finally we decided to, the lady said we had to make a reservation 4-6 months in advanced. Wow.
In fact for all resturants with characters appearance need a good 3 months reservation especially if you are going during peak season.

I think ours was super-peak season, the Q for rides is an average of 1 hour and it is so crowded everywhere. But we had fun =)

No comments: